You can count on water from Culligan to taste great every time. Since bottled water is considered a food product, it is regulated under the federal Food and Drugs Act by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA). Our bottled water is produced under strictly monitored processing and bottling standards set forth by Culligan, Environment Canada, the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), and the Canadian Bottled Water Assocation (CBWA). Our reverse osmosis purification process uses the most advanced contaminant removal technology, which is able to reduce microscopic impurities and chemical elements far more effectively than carbon filters, carbon filter pitchers and faucet filter attachments.
Bottled Water Quality
- Culligan bottled water meets or exceeds all Canadian government health standards
- Health Canada regulates bottled water quality - Visit their site for more information
- To meet CWBA standards, bottled water must be as or more protective of public health as Health Canada's standards. Culligan Water Stroe, Cookville is an individual member of the CWBA.
Culligan Water Sources
- Culligan uses only government-approved sources for our bottled water products
- All sources are tested regularly to verify quality
Culligan Bottled Water Preparation
- We use a multi-barrier approach process that protects against harmful chemicals and microbiological contaminants, including Cryptosporidium and E-Coli
The Culligan Safe Water Guarantee
Culligan takes the safety of your water very seriously. As members of the Canadian Bottled Water Assocation (CBWA) , it is our mandate to only provide the best and safest bottled water products to our customers. CBWA members abide by all federal, provincial, as well as the CBWA's strict requirements for the production and sale of bottled water.
Companies like Culligan Water Store that are CBWA members, show a commitment to increasing the safety and quality of drinking water and bottled water service. Culligan Water Store takes this obligation very seriously, as we view our customers not just as customers but as family, and who wouldn't want the best for their family?
Culligan Water Store: Winner of the Canadian Bottled Water Association's 2012 Excellence in Manufacturing Award.